How to Promote Your Business on Facebook?
- Facebook ads have come to a target audience for small businesses, which are already included (Newsfeed, Messenger, and Insert) to their customers with photos and text as well as a video or slideshow.
- Facebook gives you access to the matrix so you can understand how your ads are performing, and you can make changes to improve your audience in the future. A customer has a great way to change a comfortable fan.
- For those who have a new business, or even before using Facebook ads, you need to know about how to get and run.
- Advertising on Facebook is relatively straightforward, it can be provided that you already know that you like your ad.
Visit the Facebook AdWords Help concert and click “Create Ads” (Blue button in the right section at the top of the screen).
- Make a Facebook ad by clicking the blue button at the top right.
If necessary, select the correct account using the drop-down box in the upper corner of the Admin Manager. Then follow the prompt to create ads on the left sidebar.
- To get started, select the marketing objective for your ad.
- There are several options to choose, including Business on Facebook, brand awareness, app installation, traffic, messages, video views, and engagement.
- The questions you are able to answer here are “What is your ad to do for you?”
- Choose your marketing goals for your ad.
After choosing a goal, you will be successful in optimizing campaign name and A / B testing and budget. To continue, you must click on “Set up an account,” in case you have to provide your account country, currency, and time zones.
Select the audience.
- Who would you like to see this particular ad? You can place location, age, gender, education, relationship status, previous purchase behavior, and even those people with your interest.
- You get more and more specific, your ad will be targeted more. But most commonly you are here, you can get more potential eyes on your ad. So it’s a bit of work.
- Select your audience for the ad.
Where to take your ads.
- As described above, what platforms and methods you will choose to use for administration (including messenger and insider, and you can reduce it from specific types of mobile phones inside this section).
- You will also have the option to automatically set automatically, meaning that you will choose to choose Facebook where you believe them where your ads are the best places to run.
- Set location settings for your ad.
Make a budget.
- It’s very easy – you’ll be able to choose between a daily budget and a lifetime. Within this section, you will also be able to decide on the ad schedule (for example, setting up the start date).
- Make a budget and schedule for your ad campaign.
Select ad formats.
You can choose eight shapes:
Place your order for the ad.
After ordering you, your ad will go to the Auction – it happens when each user has an opportunity to show an ad and it is used by Facebook to ensure the advertiser’s relevance to the user. Since many advertisers can compete with the same eyes, according to Facebook, the winning ad (the user whose user expires) is based on the following.
- Bid amount by the advertiser.
- Estimated action rate (meaning the advertiser might be able to advertise).
- Ad quality.
Measure your results.
- You can use Facebook Advertising Manager to access Matrix and find out how this campaign is running.